Personal Injury is the area of law that allows victims to recover compensation for harm and damage caused by the act of another person. The harm may be physical, emotional or both. The legal system is designed to allow an injured person to recover money damages from the person at fault. No innocent person should have to bear the financial burden of another person's misconduct or negligence.
If you have been injured by someone or something, speak with a qualified attorney right away. Although most statutes of limitations are longer, some legal claims must be filed within one year of the occurence. In some instances, notice of a forthcoming claim must be provided to the liable party within 180 days. Our bodily injury consultations are free, and most of the time we can work on a contingent basis.
The possible damages recoverable in personal injury cases and claims can include:
1. Physical and emotional pain and suffering caused by the injury
2. Reimbursement of your lost wages and for your medical bills
3. Future wages and loss of earning capacity
4. Scarring, disfigurement, and long-term rehabilitation
5. The death of and loss of the companionship of a family member
6. Embarrassment and humiliation
"I utilized the services of this law office for an auto accident, and was greatly impressed with their professionalism, ability to conduct business in a timely manner, and most importantly, the results! … Word of advice: if you are in an auto accident, call this law office immediately."
Kevin S., Yelp Review